Monday, August 24, 2009

Daydreaming and I'm thinking of.....

A bubble bath! I LOVE a long, hot soaking in a tub of bubbles! I would love nothing more than to be on my own secluded island and go sailing in a tub of bubbly bliss!


Tangie Baxter and sherrieJD have a wonderful new collab kit coming out this week called "The Ultimate Art Doll Collection". I have had the priviledge of working with it the past few days and it is absolutely wonderful! The beauty in the tub is from the kit,(sssshhhhhh! Tangie let me post this piece early on the Scrapbookgraphics weekly altered art challenge....don't tell anyone!) so don't waste any time getting on to Scrapbookgraphics or Scrap Orchard later this week to pick this baby up!
In addition to Tangie's kit, I used Lorie Davison's "Ticket to Dragon's End" and "Little Fishi Island" both available at Scrapbookgraphics.
Lily Design's "Paint The Ocean" "Summertime" and "Baby Elf" from After Five Designs.
Laurie Ann's "Splash On" from Scrap Artist

1 comment: