Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What a Wonderful Weekend!

I had an absolutely wonderful weekend scrapping! All weekend long I created, ate junk food and simply vegged out in Photoshop. I had the pleasure of working with an absolutely killer new kit Tangie Baxter will have in her shop at Scrapbookgraphics tomorrow. I encourage everyone to stop by and pick it up.....you'll be glad you did! This is a page I did for my art journal. It is one of the happier pages in there right now. I hope to add many more positive pages in the future, and I think this is a good start down that road! :)




I used Tangie Baxter's Curious Adventures and Chronicles of Imagination from Scrapbookgraphics, Lorie Davison's Bunnies, Bees and the Bird's Big Balloon from Scrapbookgraphics, Glam Fairy's 3-D Alpha from Scrapbookgraphics, and Holliewood Studios Techno Times from Oscraps.

No comments:

Post a Comment