Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Welcome inside my head

Sometimes I can't figure out what is going on in there, so I decided to start a blog to see if you could help me figure it out. I always thought of myself as being "relatively normal" (cue up the Einstein's Theory of Relativity layout), but sometimes I have questions. This blog will be the place where I can share some of my more interesting layouts, and share a little of what is going on in my head at any given moment.


Scrapbookgraphics:
Berna Datema - Light Blue Alpha
Lily Designs - The Boy is a Boy - One way sign
Laurie Davison - Flying Dreams - background, airshipRough to the Touch - phone, motorcyclePrairie Gal - Flying key, Aladdin's lamp
Catherine Designs blog freebie: Add on for Chic Spring - floor
Shabby Pickle:
Jofia Devoe - Smells of Summer - earth, tables, pinwheelsThe Bright Night - Books, mobile frame, clocks
Digital Scrapbook Place:
Laura Bavin - Wishing Pool - whirlpool
Photo of Einstein: Princeton University Library

1 comment:

  1. This is great how you've pulled together such seemingly disparate elements from such varied sources to make it your own statement...Like the whirling chessboard and the whole effect of floating and dreaming through space!
    The suspended mobile over his chair especially appeals...would that all kids could have one as cool!
    I likes it!

    Cheers,

    Chris/aka WildGoose

    ReplyDelete